1.07.2007

I've been thinking about chocolate all day. I'm not sure why, I don't even like the stuff all that much, but I was thinking all day how yummy it would be to have some really nice dark chocolate. As you all know, I am lazy extraordinaire, so of course I didn't go get any, I just thought about it. Unfortunately for me, I lack the Jedi mind powers to bring chocolate to me.

So, guess how surprised I was when about 30 minutes ago Savvy shows up and gives me...dum dum dum, a bar of 85% cocoa dark chocolate. She is a Goddess among peons, Figments, seriously, and I worship her. Honest, I have the restraining order to prove it.

She also gave me the first Dresden Files book, which is awesome because I want to read it before the series premiers on the 21st on SciFi. I am looking forward to reading it.

Now I have my tasty, tasty super dark chocolate, and a good book, and I'm a happy girl.

Sav's going to come back by tomorrow morning and we're going to go to school together with our matching David Bowie lunch boxes and scrunchies in our hair.

Thank you Sav, you are excellent.

No comments: