1.08.2007

Today was the first day back to classes and work. It didn't start well, but it's okay because the rest of the day went peachy. Mondays are fun. My Chem class is at 8:30, which is no big deal. My conditioning class is at 7:30, for no other reason then getting up early in the morning builds character.

Fusing & Slumping is at 9:30 and goes until 12:30, then I have a few office hours before I have alternating ASC Class/ASC Student Council Meetings.

I managed to get a whole slue of work done in the office today. Fixed some dates for selection (not allowed to call it hiring! Don't let me!) got the apps sent to the copy center for print, so on, so forth. I even covered the front counter for a few hours. I feel good about it.

I had to rush out of the first Student Rep. I class though because I absolutely HAD to get my FA check into the bank before it closed, otherwise yours truly would have been facing a 670 dollar bounced check and would be forced to live in a box under a bridge. Bounced checks are bad. Bounced rent checks are even worse. My mail doesn't come until 3:30, so there was no way I could do it before then, so I stayed as long as I could and then booked it to the bank. I think I got there in time (the check was dated for today, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine) and I feel a whole lot better knowing the money is in there and that I didn't bounce anything. At least, I think I didn't.

I was treated to a tasty dinner of teriyaki chicken and sticky rice, which is sitting on the coffee table in front of me smelling oishii! I haven't eaten anything at all today, so I'm kind of hungry. I'm not a big eater (contrary to popular belief) and sometimes don't eat for days on end, but the lack of sleep combined with the stress of the first day back and not eating has me a mess. So I will eat all my dinner like a good girl!

No work tomorrow (can I get a hallelujah?) and no classes until 7 tomorrow night when I have my CompSci class until 10. Night classes suck, but it's worth not having to be on campus during the day, plus, Sav's in it with me, so we'll learn how to use a mouse and create Word documents together. It is, after all, what friends do for one another.

Now, I'm off to eat my dinner!

HotD:

I am so ashamed.
I Love New York is on soon,
And I'm gonna watch.

No comments: