1.06.2007

Somehow I've completely screwed up my sleeping schedule. Instead of sleeping my normal six or so hours at night, I'm sleeping about 45 minutes to an hour a night and then waking up and staying awake. I've had maybe 10 hours of sleep since last Saturday, which has really made me a complete mess.

I'm tired. If I sit down on my couch for too long I feel like I'm going to fall asleep, I feel all droopy and heavy and exhausted, it's just when I finally go to bed, it takes me ages to finally fall asleep, and then I don't stay asleep. I randomly wake up completely disoriented and then I can't go back to sleep.

It's made me irritable, oh and crazy. Crazier then I am already. I was sitting in the living room this morning and realized someone was singing, then I realized it was me. I wasn't even singing anything good, it was a nonsense song about nonsense. You don't win Grammies for singing nonsense sleep deprived songs. Just nonsense drug-induced ones.

Along with my fall into senility, I also am sporting a wicked headache and my eyes hurt. I also think I may or may not have killed someone in a sleep deprived rage last night, but I can't remember. That's another thing, I'm not remembering much of anything.

I need to straighten myself out though and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night, because I've got to be up early for my first day back to classes and work.

No comments: