1.04.2007

There is a 'Tales from the Dark Side' marathon on today, so of course I'm watching it instead of being productive with my last few days of freedom.

I worked a bit on UN this morning. I've rewritten a few paragraphs so they move a bit more fluidly. I have a difficult time with long blocks of dialogue. It's not that I can't write it, it's just that it's very difficult for me to leave it alone. Simple transitions drive me nuts too, I always want to over-detail them, and then everything becomes bogged down, but I'm working on it.

On a terribly geeky note, my troll made it to level 20 in WoW. I don't know if I've ever mentioned here that I play. I do, but very rarely. Maybe two or three hours a month at the most. I know, I'm a dork. Sorry.

HotD:

A resolution.
Posting everyday with blogs,
With something to say.

No comments: