In no particular order, is L.O.S.T I.T, which, of course stands for "List of stuff to do in two-thousand-and-seven". I'm so clever. 2007 is hyphonated because it's my list, and I said so. Plus, I suck at acronyms, okay? Just smile and nod and go along with it. There you go..you're a peach.
- Learn to knit. I mean it. I really want to learn how. It just looks so fun, and you get to make stuff! I promise not to make scary doll clothes.
- Travel out of the state. East coast is my desitnation this year, since I've never been that far...well...East.
- Travel out of the country. Someplace where accidenal beheading and disembowelment insurance is optional, not required.
- Five things off the 'Before I Die' list. I don't know what ones, but at least five of them.
- Jeans. Seriously, why do I buy them if they don't fit? They'll fit by the end of this year, mark my words.
- Sit on a jury. Now Figs, I've been avoiding this for two years, and I do want to do one. So watch, I won't get a single summons at all.
- Write my will. Morbid, but necessary. Everyone should do one.
- Graduate. Six months to go Figs, six months to go.
- Go Mini Golfing. Because I never have.
- Finish a novel NOT connected to NaNo.
- Take a very long road trip.
- Make a quilt.
- Take Japanese lessons.
So, it's not that long, and it'll probably get longer. But I think these are fun (for me) goals to set for myself for this year. Because I can, because it's always fun to gripe at myself for not doing them later.