6.21.2001

AHII! Vote for Blogger at the Webbies! Blogger is the best.


So there.


---------


I just spa...er sent an email to a whole bunch of people for sponsoring me. ::waits for the slaps to come back:: I hope someone does.

::bats her lashes::



People are VERY angry at me because it's the 21st and I have yet to open Hot Lake. I am terribly sorry, but I have like NO time anymore to do anything. ::whines:: I need to be rich so I can hire a staff.


I will get it open soon though, that's a promise.


I have my days split up right now, that each day is for a different thing so I don't get angry at being pulled all over at once. ::nods:: Today was supposed to be preschool work...supposed to be. Did I do any? No...shhh...maybe I'll get lucky and she'll FIRE ME! ::runs::



No comments: