6.25.2001

Well...::grin:: I had comments working, now they don't..maybe rebloggers site is down or something. If they're back up when you read this, leave me a comment! I love that!


Mister What's-His-Face deleted my letter from his journal. Hmmm...wonder if it was just a little too grown-up for his little self? Aww...can't you just HEAR that violin music? I hate it when the truth hits a nerve. Tisk-Tisk


Ok, so maybe that was mean (For me it's mean!) but...I also find it quite amusing. Let's play "everything I've told a huge slew of people for almost 6 years is a lie, and hope they all just go away". ::giggle:: I'm away, but I can't say the same for the people who are angry about it.


So while I was waiting to get online (An hour. ::growl:: ) I was messing in PSP....



See...I was bored. But ain't that just adorable? ::giggle:: I thought so.


I'm still looking for sponsors. ::gives everyone some doe eyes:: Please? I know everyones been thinking about it, but you can donate anything you can afford, so even 25 cents would help. ::smiles::


Anyway, I'm off to go home! Thank you God! ::giggle:: ;)

No comments: