6.20.2001

I find myself more and more frustrated as I add more projects to my list. I'm tired of being pulled in a dozen directions with things that half the time I don't even want to do.


I can only focus on one thing at a time, and it's hard when I'm working on a site (that someone asked me to do) working on my buisness work (That I HAVE to do) and someone wants to run in and read me something that has something to do with a totally different project. Then wants to know why I don't look thrilled.


I manage my time the best I know how. But right now, with almost TWO DOZEN different projects going, I have no time for ANYTHING I want to do for myself. My personal sites and groups suffer. People who want me to do things for them get mad because I have to say no, I just don't have the time. My poor cats suffer! I spend less then two WAKING hours at home. That's it, two. I needed the vacation, but the real problem is, is I'm not focused enough for myself, and it's making me angry.


I want to go to school, I want to write, I want to work on the web sites that I feel are important.


I'm willing to offer help to other projects, but I can't run them all.



I decided a year ago to start changing things in my life that were just wasting my time, or not getting me where I want to be.

I'm tired of starting things and never finishing them because the people I work with bomb out on me halfway through.

I really just need to start doing things to benifit my life, rather then going all out for things I don't want any part in.


::shrug:: When you pull 12 hour work days, and are setting up four new buisnesses along side of your running one, you're going to burn out. I burnt out YEARS ago, and I realized I'm only sticking around because I feel obligated, and that's not right.


No comments: