6.27.2001

So I'm almost finished with alot of the work I should have gotten done yesterday. Alot of our clients are going to fall over stiff when they get some of these notices.

One is for time off for the next year, it's like NOTHING. It's like...four days every three months. Most normal people get three times that much, but they're going to have a cow because they're going to have to say "How am I going to afford it if you take two days off?" Or "Who are you going to get to watch my kid when you take time off?"

I have two words for them. No, not those two words, sheesh.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Ha-Ha", but those other two words work pretty well too.

It's so amazing, they want us to work for 15 days straight 10 - 18 hours a day and NOT PAY US OVERTIME (We only get paid for the first 8 days, and only 8 hours for each of those days. So the rest are 'freebies' because their state paid.) and then want to bitch because they 'don't know what their going to do because I can't afford it if you're taking time off.'

They need like...bugiting classes. In fact, one of the notices I wrote was written just like this:


AFS: All co-pays are now due before 12 PM PST on the
6th of each month or services will be terminated until
corrections are made. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this
rule. If you have problems meeting your AFS required
payments monthly, Robin’s Nest Childcare has information
for financial budgeting on site for your use.


Tee-hee.

No comments: