6.26.2001

Oh!

To expand on my bad ghosties in house last night.



I came home and all my doors in my house were half shut. ::giggle:: And all night long I heard strange bangs and bumps that were not kitten-induced. (How do I know this? You ask. Well, because my cats refuse to let me use the bathroom with the door shut. So while I was in there, or feeding them, or they were just in the same room as me, there were strange bumps. So there!)

Now, some of them were the heater...some were the squirells in the tree outside, but alot of them where who knows what. When I first walked in there were a ton that made me think Ewok (Kitten #1, A.K.A Very Bad Kitten) was behind the couch, but no beanies. She was in the kitchen with Boots (Kitten #2, A.K.A Other Very Bad Kitten) tearing around under my kitchen table.

So I peeked behind the couch thinking one of the cats from my mom followed me home and slipped in when I was watering my poor dying why-haven't-you-planted-us-don't-you-love-us flowers, or getting my mail. (No mail...I was crushed. Send me mail?)

Then I realized it was from my bedroom (Which is on the other side o' the living room wall.) so I go in there, and nope, not a thing.

Fed the cats? Bump...bump, bump.

::giggle::
Cleaned the litter box and cleaned up the HUGE mess they made in my garage with newspaper? Bump, Bump, bump.

So after about 20 minutes of bumps, I decided to go to bed. (Yes, I ignored it...stuck my tounge out a few times...you know, normal stuff.)

So, I slept BAD last night, stuff kept waking me up. (And my back hurt, poor me. Damn bed.)

When I got up to use the potty and went back to bed, something pulled the pillow out from under my head AND made some bumping noises in the corner of my room. It wasn't appriciated at all.

I finally fell asleep and slept fine. Nothing weird after that.

Bad ghosts.

No comments: