6.23.2001

Attack of the killer bugs!
So a nasty little tummy bug has swept through the Childcare Community (Well, at least ours) in the last three days.


GROSS! We've had THREE kids up and puke after feeling fine all day, then once they do (Leaving yours truly a lovely mess) they're fine again.


It was so cute, one of our four year olds, (after I'd rushed her into the bathroom) started to cry and asked me if we'd be terribly mad at her if she didn't want to eat anymore today. ::makes her aww face:: She also said she was going to save the rest for home. ::laugh:: I told her that was greatly appriciated.


Two of our clients also got sick, but they ended up spending most of the night sick. Guess it hits adults more then it does those kids.
Passes right through them.


I'd like to say right now that,

I don't want it!


---------
We've got naughty girls in here today. One of our two year olds, that looks like she could be the poster child for Miss Blonde USA, decided she was going to spend the day picking on one of our babies.

She'd sneak behind things and pinch her, and then run.


Now, you can't tell me children aren't manipulative and smart. They know what cookie means just as well as they know what no means.

So you KNOW they know better then hitting.


Alright, I should get back to work. I'm being paged. (Although it sounds like "Deemee" ::giggle:: )

No comments: