9.14.2004

I am now going to display my incredible impressionistic talents. I will be mimicking the Toddler Immatures and the cry it uses to attract wanted attention and/or acquire possessions in its native habitat. Prepare to be astounded.

CAR! CARME! CARNOW! CARMINE! CARMEMINENOW!


Thank you. That is all.*

HotD:


Oh! Foul driving!
I despise you and your cars,
Yet cannot live without.



Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 15


*I really, really need a car. As much as I can stand them or driving, I am just not going to be able to do this anymore, I just have too much running around to rely on other people. It's inconvenient for everyone and as funny as I think mad people are, I don't want anyone mad at me because I need rides from them.

I just have to bite spark plug and go get one. I think my last straw was being stranded in the rain for nearly two hours all alone in some park with drooling park-crazies. I could have been accosted! I could have had my tender sensibilities offended! Oh, the horror. Won't someone think of the children, and buy me a car? I'd prefer one that I don't have to climb up a ladder to get in and isn't fuchsia if at all possible. Thanks, you're a peach.

No comments: