9.07.2004

I'm tired. I didn't fall asleep until ten minutes before my alarm went off this morning, so I'm pretty much a zombie. People have had to spend the morning talking slower then usual to me, and repeating everything they say until they finally get exasperated and leave me alone. Normally, I would think this is funny and be glad nobody is talking to me, but today I'm so out of it I don't even notice.

I don't have a clue as to why I'm not sleeping. Or why I'm so incredibly sore this morning. I haven't done anything to merit either one. Maybe I was abducted by aliens? Maybe I ran off and joined a Trapeze act and a blow to my head from a fall caused me to forget? Who knows.

This morning, around 2:30, while I was out taking Shauna potty, I watched as three neighborhood kids swerved their way down the street yelling about how drunk and stoned they were. They then proceeded to go home (two houses down from mine) and sit in their front yard and yell and hoot some more. Because, you know, getting plastered at 15 is such an accomplishment. It made me wonder where their parents were, but their parents probably didn't give a crap that their kids were stoned out of their minds and had one too many six packs. Yep, our country has so much to look forward to in it's future leaders, because nothing says Merit Scholar like a hangover on the first day of school.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 22

No comments: