9.01.2004

I just can't leave my sidebar well enough alone. I added a new section for whatever game I'm playing (but don't worry, I didn't sell out, it's not Amazon resellered or anything) and a table for NaNoWriMo, which includes a seriously sucking Synopsis of the novel I'm going to write. I'll do a better one later, when I'm not avoiding the work I'm really supposed to be doing and can devote more time to it.

Only 60 days to go!

Did anyone else see the story about the birth of the two pandas in China? Not only is this beyond cute, but it reminded me of how much I really, really, really want a panda, Mommy. Even more then I want a pony or the cowboy who owns it. It was disheartening to see the statistic at the end of the article though:

About 1,600 giant pandas survive in the wild, mostly in the mountains in southwestern China. Some 160 live in captivity.


I knew that their numbers were small, but I didn't realize how few there really are. I'm sad now, so I've invited them all to come live in my bathtub. I figure, it's the least I can do, to make up for my species killing them all off.

A panda haiku:


Pandas are so cute.
I want to squeeze and hug them!
And name them all George.


Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 27

No comments: