9.21.2004

So, I got Firefox, which I am seriously adoring. I went a little plug in and skin happy, but that's part of the fun. Foxytunes is fantastic! I recommend Firefox, if you haven't gotten it yet. It's love-a-lee, and it has awesome designer tools, which is an extra plus. Erm, I said awesome, I apologize.

But...why didn't someone tell me that my blog is all messed up in it? It would have been nice to know. It's really bad. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to fix it, but for now, just know that this page was created for viewing in IE and it messes up because of Firefox, not because I have crap design skills. Well, I do, but that's not the reason it messes up. Honest.

Guess it's really time for a new layout after all. This evening is my last class of the week, so I have bunches of pseudo freetime to do a new one. Homework? I don't need to do no stinkin' homework. Psha. Homework's for brown-nosers.

HotD:


Crunchy, tasty chips.
Sweet potato and tero,
Who woulda thunk it?


Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 14

No comments: