8.25.2001

Everyone loves Madonna but me.


I'm kind of afraid I'm going to get tarred n' feathered for it, but so far no ones killed me yet.


That's good, right?



I'm going in about five minutes to make a library run before they close. The local library here is only open like four days a week. Which is terrible. What's worse? Salem charges 40 bucks for you to have a card if you're from Keizer. Why? Because they hate us.


I'm not the one that decided that Keizer should be seperate from Salem. So why pull your petty getting back schemes on me? I'm innocent! I've done nothing to deserve being charged for reading! I haven't! Honest! I've always return the books...eventually.



I should play powerball. I have about as much chance of winning as contracting a unknown disease from some rodent that weasled it's way into being the 'beef' on my bento-on-a-stick (Well, I probably have more chance of the DISEASE then winning.) but you never know. God may smile fondly down on my local 7-11, and in a flash of holy light and angel singing, grant me 280 million (Or whatever it's at now) to blow however I see fit.


God, you keep saying you love me....

No comments: