8.28.2001

Please....nooo....don't make me eat anymore, I'm going to be sick.


I can't even look at it. It makes my tummy twist and gurble.


I've got a bread bowl...with chili, and it's very nummy...olives...onions...cheese.


Lord...I bearly ate half the top, and half the chili and I'm full...I didn't even make a dent.


I'm VERY full. No, NO! No more!


Anyone want some? Maybe I could auction it off on E-bay. ::grin:: Think anyone would bid?


"Selling one tiny-bit eaten bread bowl from Jamie, you know, the unknown girl who writes in an unknown journal that no one reads!"


Oh yeah...I'd make millions. ::grin::


Or...I could say it's haunted! YEAH!


"Selling part-eaten haunted breadbowl! This breadbowl was present at 8,000 deaths and fills with blood every sixth blue moon, It levitates and is cursed! It sneaks out in the middle of the night and impregnates your cats! It eats all your canned-cheese products, and leaves your car windows down in the rain! Owned and eaten out of by well unknown horror writer Jamie!"


Bingo.

No comments: