8.28.2001

Saetan SaDiablo: I'm reading your blog..and and..

Saetan SaDiablo: You actually did that to the diaper?

Rhea Rhyolin: The diaper?

Saetan SaDiablo: Two little zeros and a smily face.

Rhea Rhyolin: Oh, yeah

Rhea Rhyolin: ::grin::

Rhea Rhyolin: Three zeros!

Saetan SaDiablo: I like that!

Saetan SaDiablo: lol

Saetan SaDiablo: Sometimes I don't believe you.

Rhea Rhyolin: For some reason, it's not posting todays entery

Rhea Rhyolin: You don't?

Rhea Rhyolin: why?

Saetan SaDiablo: You're a strange, strange, strange person.


It's true...and once, when I was like...10, at Christmas time, I wrapped a dirty, oozing, smelly diaper up really nice in Christmas paper, and left it right down the sidewalk from some people that I couldn't stands house....and they got it, and were so thrilled to find a Christmas present.


::snicker::


I've mellowed in my old age...really I have.

No comments: