8.09.2001

I borrowed "A Map Of The World" last night at about 10...I'm already almost finished with it. Pretty good, it's only made me cry a few times so far.


It inspired black dreams of being arressted for things I didn't do, and oddly enough, dreams of `Kinzie getting hit by a car.


The idea of her cute little dimple baby smile smeared all over the front of the neighbors beater really disturbed me.


Then...I had some weird dream about a monster that came through a phone line and pretended to be people I knew to try and garrote me.

With a syringe full of something, no less.


I don't like needles.


But...::shrugs::...the one good thing about my disturbed dreams, is they make awfully fun story ideas.


And I DO love to write twisted stuff.


Then I woke up and my house was hot, that's how you know it's going to be a scorcher, when my 20 degree cooler-then-outside-haha-to-you house is warm.


I want a pool.

No comments: