8.29.2001

Saetan SaDiablo: Mm. I want calamari.
Saetan SaDiablo : Interesting.
Rhea Rhyolin : Nasty...why?
Saetan SaDiablo : I'm craving some kind of meat.
Saetan SaDiablo : Not getting proper nutrition, I guess.
Rhea Rhyolin : Calamari isn't meat, it's squid
Rhea Rhyolin : Eat a manly mans meat you fairy, have some beef
Saetan SaDiablo: ::laughs::
Rhea Rhyolin : erm..I didn't say that...lol



::cough:: ::ajusts her halo::


I'd like to say now that it was a joke. I'm allowed to joke about Fred's prefrances in the poor sods that are idiotic enough to date him because he owes me five years of being my whipping post. Ask him, he'll tell you all about it. I don't discriminate and never ever ever ever ever ever say mean things about people unless I know them. I also rarely eat meat and would never wish being a meal on any animal. Meat is gross, especally dead cow, dead cow is nasty. So get your panties out of their wad, and relax. ;)

No comments: