8.30.2001

I've decided I want a web cam. Not because I want people to watch me, (No! Run!) but because I think it would be fun. It's the exhibitionist in me, I could show off my pretty feet. (Could you image the type of people a foot-cam would attract? Maybe that's a bad idea.) I like surfing around and watch peoples cams (That would be the voyeur in me), it strikes a strange feeling knowing someone else is doing stuff on the computer the same time you are, and you can watch them do it. (Not that, you sickos)


I priced them, I found a good one that's normaly 90 for 40. I'd buy it, but I'm broke. Of course.


I really need a computer at home, because this is insane. It's extremely hard to get anything done with the noise and everything else, what do they think this is, a Preschool? How's a girl supposed to work at work when there is all this loud....noise? I mean, geez.


People these days.

No comments: