8.15.2001

HA! Prana got a journal! I made her. Yep, I threatened to sing nekkid on her coffee table if she didn't go get one, really. Honest.

So she ran and got one! Out of sheer terror, I'm sure.

She's one of US now.

And you can never never go back.

(Ok, she didn't get one because I told her, threatened her life, the life of her loved ones, stalked her, sent her dirty socks in the mail, called and hung up repeatedly between the hours of 1 and 6 am, cried on her front porch, begged, pleaded, sent her small children, bribed, had her visited by "Big Ed", pouted, pulled her hair, cut her brake lines, sent her chain letters, or anything else having to do with anything that involved baking or show tunes. I'm just a huge egomaniac who decided since I've recently met someone who expressed interest in journal keeping and then got one, I'd take advantage of this fact by painting myself in a glowing and positive light of being an influential and moving person. I need a 12 step program to see my inadequacies of being selfish and fight my lying problem. I admit this. I'm sorry, honest I am.)

No comments: