8.15.2001

lol.


I got yelled at for not posting yesterday! Three different people (and the oh so tear jerking post from James ::grin:: )mad at me for not posting, eaither you all are extremely bored, or...you're crazy.

I'm betting on crazy.


Oh! So, I finally geared up in my leather ant-killer uniform and put out some poison (Sorry Prana hon...I didn't have any mint. Forgive me?) and guess what! They've cleared up almost 100%! Only a few have escaped the fray, and soon they'll join the others in that little down the sink place that ants go.


Revenge is sweet.



------



I have a whole four hundred bucks for rent. I'm missing two. Hopefully someone decides that paying would be a grand idea, so I can make the bills that are all two weeks late.


I hate hate HATE being late with bills. I can't understand how people can know they owe us large amounts of money, and still bring their children for 18 hours a day. I have to admit, one of the ladies who brings her sons just came while I was writing this, and I wasn't exactly social with her. She owes almost 900 dollars. I think I have the right to tell her it's the OTHER door she's supposed to go too, I mean, you've been here long enough to accumulate a bill that big, you think you'd know where the entrace is.


Right?


I need to pick out what classes I'm taking. Registration opened yesterday, I suppose if I'm GOING to take classes it would be smart to sign up for them. I could always just saunter in and sit down...maybe they'd never know. You think?


----


So, Hot Lake is opening on Halloween. I figure that gives me time to add a few new things people want, AND it's a good opening date. You know...perfect even.


I got a pair of frog socks today from Kim! Thank you Kimmi! I love them!


Kimmi's getting married in Sept...I need a good wedding present. What does one give to people when they get married? Toasters and other kitchen appliances, although very handy, are boring. BORING! I need something neat and unique, something peachy keen for Kim and Mike, they're great. They deserve a great present. (Don't you tell me no Kimmi!)


I can buy you one if I wanna.

No comments: