8.01.2001

They sent me their online registration information. (No, the site isn't set up yet miss....Not up? Why'd you send me the information then?....We get off on messing with your head, miss.)

They keep sending me the same forms over and over. I haven't called about that one yet...I will now though, they sent me a thing re-requesting my taxes. (We need your taxes, miss.......I've sent them, no, you can't have them again. Bugger off.)

So, I'm going to sign up for classes, and figure it out when the time comes to pay. (How are you going to pay your Fees, miss.....Fees? What Fees? What? 25 dollar late fee? Classes? What Classes? Ooohh..that class? You don't want the money for that...I'm not passing it anyway.)

I'm going this term damnit, and you can't stop me. (So there, Chemeketa....If you say so, miss)

No comments: