8.21.2001

My head hurts.


It's like a thousand small 2 year olds in there whining and stomping and crying and fighting.


"I wanna cooooooookie"


"Maaaaaaaaaamamamamamaaaaaaaa"


"I go play with yah yah! Yah yah Jamie! Yah Yah!"


"He hit me! He hit me!"


They're abandoned children. Left behind in the void that is my brain by deliquent parents and returned like little puppies in a unwanted children pound.


They won't go away until I read them one more story, or get them one more glass of water, or tell them "What that is" sixty gazillion times over.


Big teary eyed village-of-the-damned children with blond hair and freaky stares. Watching me and kicking the inside of my head over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.


Someones giving them square dancing lessons, and they're doing it in clogs.



Yah-Yah is football in 2yearoldeese for those of you who care.

No comments: