8.02.2001

So the plan is, leave tomorrow morning and be back Monday evening.


I'm going up to Eastern Oregon, I'm going to do some research for my Hot Lake site. Hopefully I'll get some good stuff so I can get my site open after I come back.


It's like a 4-6 hour drive depending on how many times I stop to go potty. (You know...that whole 'wetting my pants' thing. I hate you, I was eight...EIGHT! Leave me alone.) But, we're taking Robin's fancy-pants new car (Did I mention Robin's going? Yep..she's going...)and it's got a fancy-shmansy sunroof and a CD player. It also has an outlet for an inverter.


Will wonders never cease? ::grin::


I've got a whooooole load of fun goodies to do before I can go...like...laundry (::muffled scream::) and packing. I hate packing.


I'd like to take the laptop with me, but I can't borrow it this weekend, because she has a sewing class.



So FOUR WHOLE DAYS without my really boring commintary on my really boring life. ::grin::


Hope you can live without me ::giggle::


(James! I hope you get your computer working!)

No comments: