8.19.2001

Robin's children have returned from their fathers. Personally, I don't know why they went in the first place, he's crazy. (Read: Jim Jones) But they've returned safe and sound. Lanie brought me back some presents, an anklet that matches hers, a blown glass frog, and saltwater taffy.


I love saltwater taffy.


Somehow managed to have an entire day with no children, (Yes, I'm at Robins) which was shocking! It was so nice and quiet! We went yardsaleing (It's fun) didn't get anything though. People these days, don't know how to throw a decent yard sale. You're supposed to sell good stuff, not stuff that should be taken to the dump


I decided to move Brighterskyte Designs from it's home at Envy.nu to a new domain. This will give me more space, more control and hardly any downtime, compaired to Envy, who I love, really, they've just been down way to much, I haven't been able to do anything.

Anyway, I'm going back to moving all my stuff over and getting my sets up....


Fun...fun fun....

No comments: