1.30.2005

American Movie Classics is right up my alley tonight. The Omen, Damian: Omen II, The Final Conflict (Omen III), Carrie, and Silver Bullet are all on in a row. I think I'm in love.

Have I mentioned I've had the apartment to myself all weekend, and will until about 9 this evening? Yep. It's like heaven, so as you can probably guess, I'm not going anywhere tonight. Oh well, I didn't feel like partying with a bunch of sailors anyway. Dirty sailors.

Instead, I did what any normal horror-loving girl would do in my situation: I went to the store and got myself the worst junk I could find. Some soda, some sour cream & onion potato chips, donuts, and pizza. There goes the five pounds I've lost since moving. No, I'm not going to eat it all, but I'm going to toss on my comfy P.J's and grab my favorite blankie (yes, blankie) and plop myself down in front of the tube for the next half-day. Anyone want to come over? Watching horror movies is so much more fun with victims company.

HotD:


Loud stomping neighbors.
I hope they don't fall or trip,
plummeting down stairs.

No comments: