1.10.2005

No new layout. I lied. However, I have fantastic news. Well, it's fantastic for me at least, perhaps not for unsuspecting innocents. I got the apartment! I can move in on Thursday. How's that for swanky? I'm so completely excited, I even made up a little apartment song. It's sung to the tune of "We Just Got a Letter/We Just Figured Out Blues Clues" or whatever the real name of the song is from Blues Clues and goes like this:

I just got an apartment. I just got an apartment.
I just got an apartment, and it's really great.


Ok, so it's not the most creative piece of lyrical prose on the face of the planet, and it may or may not have a really geeky and slightly embarrassing dance that goes along with it, but I really don't care. I got my apartment, and it's fantastic.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get my keys, if anyone would like to play voyeur and perhaps stalk me. I don't mind, just bring a housewarming gift because that's just good manners.

HotD:


Today is Monday.
I got a new apartment,
And a headache too.

No comments: