1.29.2005

You've all seen this rant before, but I just can't seem to shake it. So here we go again. Why do cute guys have to ruin their cuteness by spitting? Why? I just don't get it. Nobody wants to continue a conversation with you if between words you hock it up. It's unattractive. Seriously. Nobody wants to flirt with you when you spew phlegm all over the ground. It's like picking your nose during a conversation. You wouldn't do that would you? Then why spit? Unless you do pick your nose while you're talking, in that case, take about six steps back and don't wipe your hands on my blog.

Maybe it's just me, but this spitting thing is just escalating. Pretty soon, everyone will be spitting everywhere and I'll just have to wrap my apartment in a plastic bubble and never go outside again.

I was standing outside a class yesterday having a perfectly lovely conversation with a very intelligent man and what does he do? Spits! While he's talking! Why do people do that? Didn't their mommies teach them any manners? Do they think it's sexy? Someone enlighten me here. It's just...I just...ugh.

HotD:


Wicked hard Zoo test.
I really want an A but,
it's gonna be bad, yo.


James! It's your move, boyo!

No comments: