1.05.2005

Well it seems the Apartment God/s/ess/divine entities/demiurge/demon/fairy/chicken/whatever has smiled down upon me and refrained from giving me a swift maniacal kick in the tushy on this one. I am pretty sure I found an apartment...on my first go `round!

It's an extremely adorable two bedroom/two bath with a ton of appliances included (washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, stove, garbage disposal...which scare me, but that's an entire different post all together) and sewer, water and garbage paid. I'm completely stoked, to top it all off, it's only two blocks away from campus and is actually affordable. It's like a fairytale. All I need is a handsome prince and a tiara and I'm set.

I turn in paperwork tomorrow, and I should know by the end of the week. Cross those piggies for me, would you? I really want this one, and if I have to pay any more application fees I'm pretty sure I'll be moving into a watertower.

Because you love it: THotD


It is really cold.
Frosty windows and frozen
Tootsies galore, yo.

No comments: