1.07.2005

The cat is gone. I'm not sure where she went, but I'm worried. Why would someone abandon a deaf and blind cat on someone else's front porch? I mean, you have to have some sort of warped cruelness in you to do that. I deem it 948.3 bad Karma points.

It's obvious that she's someones cat, she's got to be at least two years old, and is well taken care of. Why would someone just dump her? Aren't they terrified she would get hit by a car, or starve to death if she got lost or nobody took her in? It gives me that sicky feeling in my stomach, like I ate some kind of dairy product that had turned, and didn't notice it until it was too late.

The other scenario, and the one I'm clinging to because I like to think that it's not deluding myself, is that she got out of her lovely warm loving home and wandered off, and her owners found her and took her home. I'm going to be keeping an eye out though.

If she comes back, what should I do? Should I take her to a vet? I can't keep her, I move in a week and I'm not allowed to have pets. Plus, my roommate is allergic to cats, so I can't even sneak her in without some kind of problem. I don't want her put down though, would a vet do that right away? What about a shelter? Would someone at least try and find her a home? What if I posted on Freecycle that she needed a loving home and someone to spend lots of time and care on her, think someone would do that?

Damnit. People suck.

HotD:


I still have homework.
I don't want to do it though,
I'd rather just sleep.


No comments: