1.07.2005

Robin and I just took a long walk in the rain. The reason for my being completely soaked to the bone is Laura. Laura just looked at a brand new apartment. Laura is my fantastic grandmother that lives in the tri-plex that I used to live in. She lives in the one on the far end, and I lived in the middle. For those of you who don't know, this tri-plex is the same one that's owned by the people who are currently stalking me by sending strange drunk men and slightly scary women that I don't know over to my house during the wee hours of the night. The reason for the stalking is as yet undetermined, but I think it's just because they're one cracker short of a Ritz pack.

So, as Robin and I were walking over, I mentioned to Robin that I was a little uncomfortable with going to Laura's, seeing as how the people stalking me live in the apartment nextdoor, and the owner lives across the street. Infiltrating the territory of people who bang on your door for minutes on end at ten o'clock at night and then lie about why they did is kind of unnerving.

"Tell them you're not Jamie." She said.

"I'm not Jamie. I'm Jamie's evil twin, now get out of my face before I poke you in the eye with my middle finger." I said. This lead to a bout of giggles from Robin that lasted until we reached the front porch.

As we were leaving Laura's with Laura in tow, Robin told me to get my middle finger ready. So, I took it out of my pocket and showed it to her, to prove that it still worked.

On a side note, I've noticed that my last few posts have been a little on the snarky side. I apologize. It's not like me. I will be nicer in the future. I promise.

No comments: