4.23.2005

Dude, Pollyanna is a fantastic movie.

I'm not just saying this because my brain is so stuffed full of useless Zoology facts that even drooling or poking myself in the eye would be a welcome and thrilling experience right now. Honest. I'm saying it because it is. Hayley Mills rocks. Guess what is on next? The Parent Trap! Hurray for twice the Hayley Mills! Hurray!

Please don't make me study anymore. My greymatter hurts. I promise to be a good girl from now on. I promise. I know what kind of blood a shark has. Really I do. I know all the types of scales on fishes and I know how to properly pronounce Sarcopterygii. I know all sorts of uselessfull things that I swear I'll put to good use for the rest of my life. Cross my heart, three fingers to God. Can I stop now? Please can I? Please?

No comments: