4.13.2005

I'm hitting you up for money. I'm giving you the warning now, so you can close the browser if you want. If you close the browser though, you'll make Baby Jesus cry. You don't want that do you? I didn't think so. Well, then, my good figments, read on.

I'll be walking six stinky evil miles on April 30th for March of Dimes WalkAmerica benefiting children who are born premature or with birth defects. I'll be walking with a local team here called Team Briana, it was formed in honor of a baby named Briana who was born at 27 weeks, and weighed only a pound. For those of you who don't know, a normal pregnancy is actually 36 weeks. She was a wee bit early, was Briana.

Along with myself, I will be walking with the entire Student Leadership & Community Service Team. As a whole, we haven't picked a total amount of donations we want to reach. As a real life honest-to-goodness person, I am shooting for $50.00 because it's doable.

If you'd like to sponsor to my walk, so that I don't look really stupid walking for no sponsors, you can do so by following this link or going to http://www.walkamerica.org/skyte and signing up to sponsor. You can even walk, if you really want to.

Any amount at all would be a fantastic help, and you'll have good Karma to boot. Everybody needs good Karma. Especially you. Kidding.

HotD:

The week is half gone.
How fast it goes flying by!
Woosh, and there it goes.

No comments: