4.25.2005

I can't bring myself to eat. The past three months have been especially bad. I think I went four days last week without eating something. I don't know if it's just that I'm going in so many directions at once that I forget, or if it's because nothing tastes or sounds good. I've got twenty minutes or so to eat breakfast before I head off to study and then take my Zoo Mid-Term but I just can't. I know I should, or I'll have a wicked headache by the time Pottery rolls around tonight, but I don't wanna.

I feel like two separate people. There is the adult me saying "Eat it! Don't you know there are starving children in Vokoslavakia?" while the three year old me is sitting there with my lips pinched into a white line and humming "Be Kind To Your Web-Footed Friends" with my fingers stuck in my ears.

Any suggestions?

HotD:


Wish me luck, okay?
Today is the start of it,
Two weeks of mid-terms.


Edit: Just to make it perfectly clear: I am not pregnant. I want to hear no more of that blasphemous vile talk!

Thank you.

No comments: