8.11.2004

I had an appointment on campus first thing this morning. I have all my classes for next term picked, so I'm all ready to register them on the 17th. Hurray. My schedule turned out not only easy (.....Famous last words) but also very accommodating to my work schedule and whatever schedule I end up with because of my Work-Study Program.

This makes me a happy camper.

Wanna know what I'm taking? Sure you do, here it is:

Three CG classes the first two weeks before normal classes start, 100, 101 and 225
Math - Ind. Study (so I can come and go whenever I want, hurray!)
Writing (122) - 6:30 to 9:30 on Wednesday
Zoology (201) - 10:30 to 11:20 Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
Zoology Lab(ology) - 8:30 to 11:20 on Thursdays
Health (295) - Online

See? Great hu? Leaves me a ton of time to work and work and work, which leaves me no time to sleep, which is how it should be anyway. Since, sleep is for wussies.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 47

No comments: