8.23.2004

This blog completely cracked me up.

Angry 15 Year Olds For Bush


I haven't laughed this hard in days.

Now, I'm thinking this site is a complete and total yank the chain, but either way I found it hysterical. Firstly, because if it's real, then it completely nulls itself on it's arguments, which the petty girl deep down inside of me gleefully cackles at. I mean....really. I don't think I need to elaborate on why it does this, since reading it should be pretty darn self explanatory. Nobody is going to listen to what you have to say when 'u type lik dis' and post 'BILL CLINTON HAD SEXXX' every six sentences.

On the other hand, if it's meant in jest (and I'm leaning this way), then it amuses me. In a stupid, juvenile, way. I think it's important to have a daily dose of stupid and juvenile. I know that was mine for the day, I'm just passing it along. You can thank me with comments, or even presents, if you're so inclined.

Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 36

No comments: