8.11.2004

I have one of these. It is, for those of you too lazy to click on the link, 'Amazing Colored Growing Sea Life'. Of course, mine is the frog one, because frogs are fanfreakingtastic. Frogs aren't sea life though, but hey, I'm not complaining.

These things are the ones that you put in water and they supposedly 'Expand 600% of size' as the packaging shrieks in yellow lettering. It also has a red circle with 'DO NOT SWOLLOW' on it. I'm glad it says that, because I know the first thing I wanted to do when I ripped the package open was toss the thing down my gullet.

I put it in water yesterday, because, I mean, that's what it's for right? It's actually growing pretty big. I have it in a Tupperware container and it's slowly rising to the surface. It looks deformed and slightly scary. I'll take a picture as soon as I find new batteries for the camera.

Haiku-For-You!


If I give you cash,
It would be more comfortable,
If you looked less stoned.


Posts until IBOM's 1000th post: 48

No comments: