7.29.2006

For everyone who's been asking what we're watching and when, here is a repost of the post I made yesterday, with the overview of the Geeky Anime Watching Schedule:

6:00 to 8:00 - The Third
Classified as 'Adventure' and 'Science Fiction' which is always a fun way to start the day. Downloadable here via Bit Torrent.


8:00 to 10:00 - Akagi Watching Currently!
Is in the 'Sports' category, but is actually about Mahjong, which doesn't technically cut it as a sport for me, which is why I got it. Downloadable here.

10:00 to 12:00 - Lemon Angel Project
Animesuki has this one as 'music'. Yay. Music. Downloadable here.

12:00 to 2:00 - Onmyou Taisenki
This one is 'action', whatever that means. And no, I don't think it's the down-and-dirty kind of action, pervert. Downloadable here.

2:00 to 4:00 - Karin
Karin is 'vampires' but I'm familiar with the series, so it should also be 'romance' and 'comedy' because it's awesome. Awesome I say. Downloadable here.

4:00 to 6:00 - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
'Action' and 'Magical Girl' another series I am familiar with that is really good. Why am I watching it? Because people who are coming to the Blogathon to watch anime need to watch this one. Because I said. Downloadable here.

6:00 to 8:00 - Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo!! Masarusan
I did not pick this one! Cory did because it has sexy in the title. It's a 'comedy' according to AnimeSuki. We'll see. I mean, it's not like I don't trust you, Cor, or anything...lol. Seriously, it looks cute. Downloadable here.

8:00 to 10:00 - Cosmic Baton Girl Comet-san
Also Cory's pick. It's 'Comedy' 'Magical Girl' and 'Shoujo'. Yay! I love Shoujo anime! Downloadable here.

10:00 to 12:00 - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
This is the one I'm most looking forward to. It's 'Drama' 'Game' and 'Mystery' according to AnimeNFo. According to reviews it's horror. Mmmm...horror. Perfect to watch this time of night! Downloadable here.

12:00 to 2:00 - Inukami!
I've been told this is funny. 'Harem' and 'Ecchi' which means I'm going to hate it. I mean, I shouldn't judge it before I watch it, it might be good. Right? Right? Downloadable here.

2:00 to 4:00 - The Snow Queen
This one is 'Fantasy' and 'Novel' according to AnimeNFo. Yay. Downloadable here.

4:00 to 6:00 - Bomberman Jetters
Based on the game Bomberman, this one is classified as 'Game' 'Action' and 'Comedy'. Nice way to end the 'Thon, on a fun note! Downloadable here.

We've already watched The Third and we're now watching Akagi. I'm behind by about an hour according to my schedule, but that's how it always goes with these things, so it's not a big deal.

I'll add this list to my sidebar so people can keep up to speed about what we're watching and whatnot. Also, thanks to everyone for their suggestions for anime, some I have seen, but some I haven't seen yet so I'll be sure to look them up!

Current Anime: Akagi Current Episode: 2

No comments: