7.18.2006

It's nearly 3:30 and I have yet to defrost my freezer. I was going to do it today. I even woke up at an ungodly hour of 6 am determined to toss, boil, scrape and swoosh my freezer clean. I was set and pumped to go.

Instead, I am once again being worthless by doing everything I can possibly do to distract myself from doing anything at all. Mainly this involves quite a bit of calling random people up to see what they are doing, and messing around in Photoshop. All of this, of course, is just further proof that giving me any idle time whatsoever is a completely bad move. I don't know what to do with myself. I hate to say it, but I'm ready to go back to work now.

Lucky for me my wish has been granted via a 9 am meeting tomorrow morning, that will most likely last hours, as we start planning for events that will take place in September. I'm both excited and unexcited. I like keeping busy (it's not that I'm not capable of doing nothing, trust me, I'm a pro at doing nothing...it's just too many days of doing nothing in a row and I run out of nothing to do) but I also really like having hours and hours of free time all to my happy little self. I don't know what to do, I'm so conflicted! Wah!

Alright, I'm done whining now.

Anyone want to come over tonight and do something fun? Like clean my freezer? I'll let you take anything you want from it home with you. Lucky lucky you!

HotD:

I am so whiny.
I should be smacked in the head,
Or banished away.

No comments: