7.10.2006

Hi Figments!

Once again it's time for the Blogathon. I've participated in this event for years, and I'm very happy to be part of it once again.

The Blogathon is a 24 hour charity event where people post every 30 minutes to their blogs for 24 hours to raise money for their charity. I've done everyone from Oregon Food Bank to Children's Hospitals. People also have 'shticks' that keep their readers entertained. My shticks over the years have ranged from blogging from a graveyard to watching 24 hours of anime. This year I've got a good one, but I'm not quite ready to let you all in on it yet. Trust me though, you'll love it.

I'll be blogging in conjunction with Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society. Our local chapter, Alpha Kappa Omicron will be joining me for my shtick, and we will be blogging for The MS Foundation, in memory of lost loved ones.

Our goal is to raise $500.00, but I can't do that without your help. If you are interested in sponsoring me, you can by going here, and filling out the forms. You can sponsor two ways, hourly or a lump amount. Either way you can, your money is greatly appreciated and is going to a fantastic cause. Also, if you're involved with the Blogathon this year with me, don't forget that you can sponsor too!

My only request is that you DO NOT sign up as anonymous and that you supply your E-mail address and name to me so that after the Blogathon you can be properly thanked by myself and PTK. If you absolutely want to me anonymous, please make sure that you check back to the site where we will be blogging from after the 'Thon for important instructions.

More info on the shtick and where it will be located coming sometime this week. Look forward to it, I promise you, it's going to be a hoot.

Thanks.

HoTD:

Drinking peachy tea
The rain is falling down now
The air smells so fresh

No comments: