7.14.2006

I have a lunch date today with some awesome friends in Corvallis. I'm pretty excited about it. One friend, Danielle, I haven't seen since she graduated and moved to Corvallis. Granted that's only a month ago, but when you're used to seeing this people every single day, you start to miss them when they're not around. Only just a teensy eensy bit though, um...honest. Not only were they phenomenal co-workers (which I might add, is a miracle all to itself) but they developed into some of the best friends a girl could ask for, and I'm so thankful for them.

We're meeting at noon at Tarn Tip, a Thai place that I haven't tried, but I'm willing to try anything new. Thai is yummy, and they can't mess it up too bad can they?

My personal goal this year is to try something new every time I eat out, so today I'm going to be true to that, and not order yellow curry or Pahd Thai. Honest. I just don't know what it'll be yet. Maybe I'll try something super spicy that'll burn my jaw off...or then again, maybe I won't.

HotD:

73 days are left.
Sunshine and being lazy,
The last summer free.

No comments: