7.30.2006

Hurray! The Blogathon is over for another year. Our grand total was $100.00. Thank you to all our sponsors who not only took the time to sponsor us, but visited us, called us, and left us comments. Thanks also to the rest of you who visited and commented throughout this whole event.

Don't forget, you can sponsor up to 48 hours after the event, so if you'd like to sponsor us you still can by following the link that says 'Sponsor Me!' to the right. Every donation helps, even if it's a small one.

Anime is fun! Although we did not even get through half of it, it was still a lot of fun to do. Next year though, my awesome shtick idea shall liiiiveee. It'll be great, look forward to it!

Thanks to everyone who kept me company during this thing and took over posting and reviewing duties: I never could have done it without you guys. I love you all sooo much! You rock my socks! We did so awesome!

Cory and Sav are still sleeping, and Lanie, Terra and I are headed that way soon. To all the Bloggers, great job! Get some rest, and I'll be back in a few days to annoy all my figments once again.

Goodnight!

No comments: