7.16.2006

I'm thinking of getting a new digital camera, because the one I currently use (as I so eloquently told Tiffany) sucks the poo.

I'd like something functional that wouldn't entirely blow the disgustingly tiny budget I live upon to bits. Food, at times, is necessary for one to survive. Something with a pretty good capacity, megapixles, and zoom would be great. Flashes, the kind used on cameras not the kind with trench coats, would also be nice.

I'm looking for suggestions from you, my brilliant and electronically inclined Figments. What kind do you have? Do you like it? What kind would you buy if you could buy any kind that you wanted to buy? How many 'buys' is too many in one sentence?

Discuss.

HotD:

Fred is in Tampa.
Do not tell him this okay,
But I stole his stuff.

No comments: